It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 1:26 pm
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]
 Post subject: University Project
PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2013 3:15 pm 

I am currently undertaking a project involving the use of your wind tunnel simulation app hoping to identify the accuracy of the simulator as well as general background information regarding wind tunnel simulators, their history, potential uses and the fluid dynamic theory behind the simulator.

It would be very helpful if you could please help me answer a few questions regarding the app. For example, in your opinion, how would this app compare to CFD (computational fluid dynamics). Also I am quite interested in how the Navier-Stokes equations for an incompressible fluid were applied to the simulator. Any other general relevant information regarding the app would be very much appreciated.

If you could please contact me on the following email it would be very much appreciated. I do not wish to take up much of your time and your contribution could be beneficial to my project.

Thank you very much

evymr1@nottingham.ac.uk

OfflineProfile
 Post subject: Re: University Project
PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 9:09 am 

I am also very interesting about how the app works. such is it with LES model? It is a very pleasantly surprise such a wonderful CFD app wiht a small size.

OfflineProfile
Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 2 posts ]